Folklore Fall/Winter High Couture

Our first run way challenge was a Folklore Fall/Winter High Couture.  The inspiration they showed us left me with three different options.  Each option had its own set of challenges.  After going through many demos and thank goodness for demos I came up with a basic look.  I felt the look was to plain.  I needed to add that and then some to the outfit.  I was not sure how to go about this and after a lot of thinking I added the chain belt (necklace) and hat.  I absolutely adore the designs on the coins.  During the final presentation is the only time we as contestants got to see what all the contestants were wearing.  You can see it all hereMVW Folklore.  So there I was standing in a sea of black and red haute couture in my little outfit.  I loved the challenge and am sure the rest of the challenges will be just as difficult.   



What I am wearing:

Skirt: AlaFolie - Marobe
Top: Pixicat - Fur Vest Brown
Hair: Shi Hair - Messy Fringe Chocolate
Hat: Zenith - Leather trapper hat Chocolate
Waist Chains (necklace): League - Coin Collector Necklace Old Gold
Bracelet: League - Coin Collector Bracelet Old Gold 
Rings: Zenith - Geometry Stone Ring Light Gold
Makeup: MUA MakeUp - Jeff Full Set
Nail Polish: Luna - Penumbra A/W14 Nails

Comments

Monthly Views