The Bare Esentials

One thing I have not done on this blog is to go into what I wear all the time.  This would be my skin, eyes, lashes, eye liner, mole, blush, hair base and eye brow tattoo.  My shape I made myself.  These things are always the same and I wear them in every picture I do.  So here I am down to the nitty gritty.
My Full Look


With Lashes/ No Eye Liner

With Eye Liner/ No Lashes

What I am wearing:

Skin: Glance Skins - Anais - October - No Brows - Big Cleavage
Blush: ChicZafari - Brush Dark Version 02
Hair Base: EMO-tions - Hairbase 11 upper side - Darkbrown
Mole: Vextra Fashion - Face Light & Beauty Spot 2.2
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes - Multi Green
Eye Brows: Miamai - Brows Enhancer A Brown
Eye Lashes: BlackLiquid Makeup - lashy
Eye Liner: Pididdle - Latex Liner&Lashes - Jet Black

Comments

Monthly Views