Purple Infatuation

I absolutely love this purple dress.  Everything from the deep open back to the fur boa I added to the long train is perfect.  Of course no outfit is complete without pearls.  These pearls just happen to hang down my back in the opening of the dress.  As you will notice I did more than my normal two pictures because two pictures would not do this dress justice.  I can't wait to go dancing in this dress.  What can I say I am in love.








What I am wearing:


Dress: Azul - Esmeralda

Fur Boa: Mon Cheri - Angel Boa Black
Necklace:  Rebel Hope Designs - Etoile - Pearl drape necklace w/black diamond drop
Earrings:  Rebel Hope Designs - Etoile - Black Diamond Drop Chunky Earrings
Bracelet & Ring:  Rebel Hope Designs - Etoile flower, feather, pearls and diamonds 
Hair: EMO-tions - Amita
Eye Makeup: Mons Makeups - Eyeshadow Dramatic Smokey - Purple

Comments

Monthly Views