Shopping Sunday

I went shopping and picked up a few new things along with all the group gifts that I had not gotten yet.  I don't tend to blog group gifts. I think it stems back from designers forcing me to when I was a blogger for their store.  Anyways I now blog group gifts freely and because I want to.  So here is a combination of my Sunday shopping paired with (gasp) a group gift. 



What I am wearing:

Dress: Cynful - Summer Breeze
Bracelets: Kunglers Extra - TDRF #031 - Mixed bracelet
Necklace, Earrings, and Rings: Finesmith - Cougar - May Gift
Nails: Mandala - Takara Nail/Gold
Hair: LeLutka-Rykiel Hair - Burnt
Eye Makeup: Mons/Makeups - Eyeshadow - PopStar - green
Lip Stick: Fishy Strawberry - Kokeshi Gloss - Bronze
Shoes: Slink Gabrielle Heels Cream
Feet: Of Course Slink 

Comments

Monthly Views