Happy 12th Rez Day

Today I turned 12 in Second Life and my friends made it a great day.  In real life my family and I have caught the flu and have been passing it around for the last week.  Young sick kids are no fun.  I am very grateful for my friends who not only remembered today, but made it great.

I got dressed up to go out on the town in Second Life since it's my birthday and all.  Belle Epoque is releasing the Linda outfit at the current round of Famished.  I love this outfit so much.  You purchase the color coat you would like and then get a texture hud for the shirt and pants.  So many combinations are possible.




Outfit | Belle Epoque - Linda Red
Hair | Astrology - Carrie Revival Hair
Earrings | Pure Poison - Tie Earrings
Makeup | Alaskametro - Fall Essentials
Purse | Tentacio - Leather Bag
Hat | AA Designs - Christy Veiled Hat
Rings | Tabou - Diamonds Rings Silver

Comments

Monthly Views