Relaxing In Second Life

Today in the real world I lugged both my little ones to the pool on my bike and back.  They enjoyed it, but it was more work than anything for me.  So this evening I found a sizzling hot trikini called Seduction by Virtual Diva that is at this round of Designer Showcase.  I choose a dynamite music stream to listen to and sat in my new hot springs (post to come on Sunday) and relaxed Second Life style.  I may have been doing some inventory sorting as well.  I hope in either life you take time to relax because we all need these moments.


Bikini | Virtual Diva - Seduction Trikini Monocro*
Large Ring | Kunglers - Valeria rings
Small Rings | Swan - Terra Rings Gold
Eye Makeup & Lashes | Euphoric - Koko Beauty Set
Lipstick | Revoul  - Glossed N' Bossed Collection
Nail Polish | DMZ - Icing On The Cake
Ears | Swallow - Crusties Ears
Necklace | Amias - Tilly 2
Hair | Rama Salon - Lana Hair
Pose | Lyrium - Xmas Magic

Comments

Monthly Views