Island Vacation

You see all these stars jet-setting to wonderful island vacations.  I figured that I would do the same.  It was a break of the mind with wonderful island sounds.  I found the Daniela outfit by In Closet Style comes with sunglasses and an attached cover-up.  Both of my poses are from Tisidikenu Poses and worked perfectly.  The Shitty Horoscope tattoo (Leo) by Shinu Made was just perfect for a reflection shot.  All of these items can be found at the current round of UP!

I also am trying to use more home goods in my photos.  When I started SL food was textured with a pattern.  The mesh food that designers are making is amazing.  I saw these tacos by Dust Bunny and had to have them for my bar from What Next.  I had never heard of Dust Bunny until last week and I adore the store.





Makeup:

Accessories:

Pose and Background:
{what next} Palisades Outdoor Bar(margarita, lemons/limes, ice bucket and palm leaf shown)

Comments

Monthly Views