Gypsy Teller

I had this wonderful outfit in my inventory for a while.  RL reclaimed my time, but I really wanted to get this look out.  I was wandering in the forest looking for the gypsies.  The fortune teller enlighten me to my current situation.  It is told that the future is ever so clear with my current prediction that a more satisfying and well paying venture is right around the corner.  We all know that one can trust the gypsy and her fortune telling abilities however I am optimistic that she may be right.  I guess I better watch out for the sharp woman that will be a pain in my side while pushing me to success myself.




What I am wearing:

Dress: Poet's Heart - Courtessan - Mystery
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zebria/215/124/1501

Mask: Belleza - Lace Mask 5 Black
Hair: LoQ Hair - Barbera - Dark Brown
Shoes:  G Field -  Flower Pumps Eve - Black
Nails: Mandala - Takara Nail - Black

Where my fortune came from: http://www.gipsyfortuneteller.com/

Comments

Monthly Views