Red Love

Some times when we put together a look it turns out totally different that what we first imagined.  That's how my previous post was.  I had bought these flowers that were cute, but just didn't go with my look in the end.  Then today I was looking at blogs and came across Bea's post and I fell in love with the dress.  I knew it would go with the flowers I had gotten.  So here is my newest post and I just love the look.  I hope you do as well.   As always Zuri Reyna Jewelry members get a 25% refund (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tags. 


 
 
 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Jewelry: Zuri Reyna Jewelry - Zuri's Sultry Soul Diamond Draped Pearls Elite Set
 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Ligeia
Flowers: Lapointe & BastChild Designs - Lily&Rose Alice Bridal Bouquet v1
Hair: Tukinowaguma
  
 


Comments

Monthly Views