Royal

Last weekend I put this look together.  Then I continued to work through my recently purchased inventory and stuff would not attach properly or at all.  I finally gave up, so now you are seeing it.  I love how royal this look makes me feel.  One of these days I need to learn to attach songs to my post.  Just pretend the song Royals is playing in the background by Lorde.  If you have not heard of this song I feel for you and you really need to look it up. As always Zuri Reyna Jewelry members get a 25% refund when purchasing jewelry (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tags. 

 
 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Dress: NSP Ruby - Starburst Gown
 
Jewelry: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Antique Ruby/Mocha/Gold V2 Set
 
Hair: Amacci Hair - Sol - Dark Brown
 
 


Comments

Monthly Views