Leaving on a jet plane

Gem

Scarlett


Lady

I am heading to meet my besties from Second Life in Real Life.  Yes, after 12 years the stars aligned and we will all be in the same place.  I just can't wait to finally meet them in person this week. The thought of being able to give them a real hug and share tears of joy is overwhelming me with excitement. These two wonderful, bright, caring, loving, and smart women have been my friends for the last 14 years. They have not only helped me navigate through life, work, and motherhood but have also been my pillars of strength during times when I felt like I might have a mental breakdown. I feel incredibly lucky to have them in my life, and the prospect of meeting them in real life fills my heart with pure happiness.

On Gem

Salt & Pepper - Vivienne Collection

TRUTH / Paradise

Rozoregalia - VISCUM*EARRINGS

Bauhaus - Olivia Sandal / Legacy - White

Pure Poison - Elise Nails & Rings - Left - Legacy

.:Noxwood:. Vinny LV Suit Case V3 LI:3

Pseudo - Airport Scene RARE LI:48


On Scarlett

WINGS-HAIR-EF0901 Streaks (Pack) with bangs

(Kunglers) Aphrodite necklace, earrings & ring  - Obsidian 

-David Heather-Cameo Bag

-David Heather-Italo Garment Bag

.Shi Gift : Gears Studded Handphone Case

BONDI . The Splendid Glasses . 

Ricielli - Sophie Outfit

BAX Regency Boots Black Leather

SYNNERGY.TAVIS//Airport Lobby {360}


On Lady

Cae :: Initial :: Necklace {Creator} [chest] 

MVT  - Vacation vintage luggage - Offwhite

TETRA - Fiona Set - Lara Petite 

TRUTH / Tumble / Size 2 

Vibing -- winnie rings -- gold -- maitreya left 

-KC- OKICHI SANDALS / PAIR

wldflwr. classic hoop earring.gld lt



Comments

Monthly Views