My Love of the Ocean

Ocean Lounger

One thing I really do miss is the ocean which I have a deep love for.  I love exploring the shores, collecting seashells, and watching the waves crash against the rocks.  

Second Life allows me to create and explore different environments. Excited by the possibilities,  I have fashioned a serene, picturesque oceanfront in Second Life that resembled my beloved ocean. With a few clicks, she conjured the soothing sound of crashing waves and the salty sea breeze.  Whenever I feel nostalgic for the ocean, I venture into Second Life, immersing myself in the virtual seaside sanctuary I crafted. There, I can stroll along the sandy shores while the waves crash watching the seagulls hover above, and bask in the tranquility of the virtual ocean.



To Gem, Second Life became a place where her love for the ocean knew no bounds, and she cherished every moment she spent in her virtual seaside escape.

Beach Feast

Ocean Lounger

CHEZ MOI Soleil Lounger (PG) LI:18*

Raindale - Coastalwhim*

Crab pouf (orange&teal) LI:3, glass seaweed LI:4, starfish lamp (blue) LI:1

Dabble - Captiva Island piling with sea oats LI:4

DaD "Tropical Palm shrubs Trio" c/m mesh LI:2

Skye Tropical Beach Straight and Beach Dune 1


Sounds of the Sirens

LOVE - MERMAID SONG ROCK - EVENING SONG- AMBIENT LI:1

MADRAS Serene FullSet Linked LI:17

Raindale - garden bench v2 (tint) LI:5

Skye Stone Stairs Sample 2 LI:14

Soul2Soul. Milano 

Dracaena Plant LI:2, Milano Peperomia Plant LI:2, Zamioculca Plant LI:1


Beach Feast

Dust Bunny - Driftwood Dinning and Seafood boil

chair . natural LI:2, table w/ frame . natural LI:10, woven lights . light LI:4, food spread LI:9, melted butter 1 LI:2, silverware caddy LI:1

*Thus Magic*-Egyptian Stone Head in Tropical Composition-shadow LI:10

DaD "Tropical Palm shrubs Trio" c/m mesh LI:2

HPMD* Shrub03 - flower d LI:3

Comments

Monthly Views