Walk on the wild side

I thought I would change up my bedroom a bit. I found some great sets from LouChara.  It has a safari vibe going on.  I am still using my Monterey home by Maven Homes.  As for me and mine we are doing well.  Things are settling down and the kids are back to school where the best thing about their day is lunch.  They are making friends and getting used to a much larger school system.  When your school goes from 28 kids to over 400 it is a big change.  I have them enrolled in soccer which I will also be a coach for which is comical since know nothing about soccer.

LouChara - Kamari Bedroom*

Bed LI:18, Bench LI:5, Giraffe LI:3, Nightstand LI:3 (not pictured Rug, Wall Art)

LouChara - Zendeya Living Room*

Chair LI:4, End Table LI:2, Rug LI:2, Sofa LI:7, Vase LI:5 (not pictured Wall Art)

LouChara Gillian Room Divider LI:14 & Gillian Rug LI:2*

Mithral - Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma Vine (Pack C) LI:8

Square -  Vento Bio Ethanol Fireplace Wooden LI:8


Comments

Monthly Views