And the beat goes on


 Today is my birthday.   A lot has happened in the last few months.  We moved states and went from remote living to living in a small town.  We went from the sound of overpowering waterfalls, crickets and coyotes at night to the sound of a steady freeway.  Somehow life has become easier.  Access to stores, doctors, activities for the kids and stable childcare have eased our burden.  

The one constant through my whole Second Life journey for the last 15 years is that it is always here for me when I need it.  Whether is was modeling in those early SL years or the blogging for my sanity while I stayed at home raising the kids in woods.  Now SL seems to be taking a different turn.  I am sure you notice my slowing down on the blog.  I can't give it up quite yet, so I still hang on.  Thanks for sticking with me all these years - Gem

LouChara - Avery Living Room*

Chair LI:7, Console LI:4, Floor Lamp LI:8, Rug LI:2

Apple Fall - Breeze Ceiling Fan Charcoal LI:3

Apple Fall - Lemon Soiree Lemon Sorbet LI:1

Apple Fall - Lemon Soiree Lemon Sorbet Board LI:1

Mithral - Discorea Elephantipes (Pack A) LI:6

Mithral - Ficus Altissima (Pack B) LI:5

Comments

Monthly Views