Coastal Christmas


Well I did not get as many blog posts done as I would have liked.  Work along with the kids being sick, me being sick, family getting sick and having to go to the hospital made us all tired.  Her recovery and having to send her home due to lack of medical care has really gotten us off our normal routine.  On top of all that my little one tested for positive for Covid tonight.  I am hoping that we can contain it to just him.  I hope your holiday season is a little bit healthier than ours.  Some big events going on this weekend are The Christmas Expo that benefits the American Cancer Society, Winter Wonderland and The Christmas Event.

Cotton Blossom Artwork - Winter Kisses Frame & Winter is my Favorite Color Frame LI:1*

@Winter Wonderland

Love Everlasting Home & Garden Store - Coastal Christmas*

Buffet LI:5, Candle Decor LI:4, Wall Art Herons LI:1, Box Decor LI:7, Striped Chair Coastal Christmas LI:5

@The Christmas Expo

LouChara - Hello Winter*

Branch Decor LI:13, Porch Bench LI:12, Sled Decor LI:5, Lantern 1 & 2 LI:5ea.

@Winter Wonderland

Old Barn Door -  Holiday Cookie Tier Tray LI:10 & Holiday Doily LI:2*

HEXtraordinary - Cranky Old St. Tinkleton Wanderer

Bricolage - Abstract Moroccan Light Blue, Pale Orange Rug M LI:4

Trompe Loeil - Hyannis Cottage Light LI:54


Comments

Monthly Views