Finally Friday

 


I forgot how working feels.  I entered a sinking ship on Monday with a key person in the office gone.  From there it only got worse.  Three days of semi organized chaos.  On the fourth day my daughter had a promotion ceremony.  I didn't take enough time off work to stay past the speeches.  I didn't get to spend time with her and the other parents.  As I was walking back to the car alone, I had a full on panic attack.  Today, I am wondering why I wanted to go back to work so badly.  This wonderful scene in Second Life will brighten any dreary day.  I will be taking up a pool float this weekend and enjoying just being.

Tylar's - Captiva Island*

 Animated Pelican (LI:10), Island Dock Long Legs (LI:12), Garden (LI:27), Piling W/Sea Oats (LI:5), Pilings W/Hosta (LI:4)

Tylar's - Ocean Breeze Platform Bento Adult (LI:25)*

Tylar's - Pig Float Bento Adult (LI:6)*

@Malus Park Summer Carnival

Chez Moi - Beanbag Float PG (LI:4)*

@Cosmo


Comments

Monthly Views