Second Life Burn Out


 Have you ever experienced Second Life Burn Out?  I cycle through it every so often.  Things are the same in world, time commitments in real life change.  Summer time is when I tend to ease up on blogging a bit to be more outdoors and present with the kids.  Then winter comes and I am inside more due to the cold weather and find myself back in Second Life more.  It's a cycle that just happens.  

I still love Second Life and won't go anywhere.  My boho summer look today was found at the current round of Designer Showcase.  I am wearing Lacey Babes Minka Outfit.  It comes with a white top option or an all black option as well as what I am showing.  Go out and enjoy summer either in Second Life or real life.  

Lacey Babes - Minka Outfit Black*

@Designer Showcase

Truth - Delicate

NaaNaa's - Valium Set Lara Gold

The Forge - Rosella Necklace Bust Gold

Lode - Head Accessory Bellflower with Lace White RARE

Ascendant - Uruguay Nails 10

Swan - Terra Rings Gold

Comments

Monthly Views