Float In

 

Thanks to Chez Moi and their new Floating Movie Time Collection I had a float in viewing party for Ed Sheeran's new video Bad Habits.  The screen links up to the internet/youtube and is resizable.  The cars are color change and come with a ton of poses as usual.  I contacted Lady to come join me since she was my only friend on Second Life at the time.  Dang real life keeps people busy.  We had a great time watching the video and playing with the poses in the car.  This collection can be found at this round of Cosmopolitan.  
 
I am wearing a new release that is at this round of Designer Showcase which opens on July 5th.  My bikini attire comes from Le'La and is the Oakley Set.  It has a color hud for the top, bottom and the coverup.  I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.  Out of the woods we go to celebrate the 4th like it's meant to be.  I'm heading we will be at my brothers for a BBQ, pool party and fireworks.  Stay safe everyone.  



Comments

Monthly Views