Fairelands Quest

 


Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.  I am planning to stay home and just chill.  I am getting breakfast made for me as we speak.  I hope everyone is well and staying safe in our weird Covid world.  

I spent all of yesterday working on the Fairelands Quest.  My friend counted around 80 gifts for completing the quest.  The gifts are always amazing and the designers put a lot of effort into them.  The last part of the hunt threw my hud for a loop with my slow internet. 

This is the outfit I choose to quest in.  Belle Epoque has released the Ayla Outfit in a wide variety of color's.  It comes with the skirt, top, arm bracers and anklets.  My skin is from Petrichor & Trap and I loved the designs on it.  I added my Wood Mask by Bliensen + MaiTai and FAS Snapper Plants so no one would get to close to me while hunting haha.  Make sure you get the quest done soon along with all of  your shopping as some Faire items are limited editions.   Fantasy Faire 2021 has relayed L$18,606,622 ($74,426) by the end of the seventeenth Faire Day.


Belle Epoque - Ayla Outfit*

@We <3 Roleplay

Petrichor & Trap - Kalari Vors Femme Skin Verrys*

@ Cerulean Bombora

Bliensen + MaiTai - Mirkwood Mask Wood*

@ Isles of Tarrin

FAS - Snapper Plants*

@ Wandering Woods

Swallow - Noldor Elf Ears

Moon Hair - Bedshaped


Comments

Monthly Views