The Seventh Valley


Today I will have two blogs as I still have a few Fantasy Faire Region pictures and stylings I want to share with you.  I also have a few horses to share.  Keep your eye on the blog for those this week.  

Today I am showing casing The Seventh Valley.  I really loved this marsh land sim which is also the Fairelands Quest Region. If you have never done the quest it really is fun and all the prizes at the end are worth your time.  The designers really go all out.  

Today I have on Frig Blue Dress by c*C*c.  Their vison for the dress was of a Scandinavian Goddess.  I added  the Margot Coronet in gold by Aleutia.  No goddess is complete with out the Gaia Halo Cherry Blossom by Acios.  All of these items can be found at Fantasy Faire.  Check out all the things happening at the Faire today.









 

Comments

Monthly Views