Shabby Chic Bedroom

This is the shabby chic bedroom I promised that accompanies my previous post of the shabby chic sitting area post I did yesterday.  I have some more of my favorite designers to showcase today.  Decor Junction/Shutterfield released the Ski Stands Coat Rack and Sleds bench at TennenbaumRaindale seems to be all over second life with new releases this month.  I used a couple of items from the Hollyfrost Gacha found at The Liaison Collaborate as well as the Joyeux Set which can be found at Tlalli.

I also used a bunch of decor from Casa de Bebe.  This includes Raziel's Secret Chamber Sleigh Bed.  It has beautiful angel wings on the sleigh headboard and is done in shades of white and cream.  I just want to melt into this bed.  My colorful Elf Tree from Mindgarden Creations and Christmas Gifts in Sled by Park Place add that holiday touch to the room.  All of these items can be found at this round of Swank.



Sled Bench and Coat Rack | DJ/SF - Ski Stand & Sleds*

Raindale*
Hollyfrost Vase Gold
Hollyfrost Candles
Joyeux Noel Sign with Lights
Joyeux Noel Deco Tower

Casa de Bebe*
Raziel's Secret Chamber Sleigh Bed
Antique Persian Palace Scene Tabriz
Grafik Art
Line Drawing
Min Karlek Jar
Monstera Leaf
Potted Grass
Red Bird Wall Plate
Swedish Ivy
Silver Opaline Sconce

Christmas Tree | Mindgarden Creations - Elf Christmas Tree*
Gifts | Park Place - Christmas Gifts in Sled*
Ladder | anc - Christmas Tree Ladder Gold
Dresser/Night Stand | Apple Fall - West Village Eleanora Cream
Bed Tray | Apple Fall - Honey Apple Bed Tray
Cookies | Disorderly - Cookie Box Squash & Earth

Comments

Monthly Views