Cozy Snow Day

I have not posted in a bit since a real life cold virus invaded my house about two weeks ago.  The whole house was under the weather and it has taken a while for everyone to feel better.  We are still on the mend but the kids are back to arguing and disagreeing instead of clinging to me, so I know they are starting to feel better.

Christmas preparations are well underway in both worlds with just a few days to finish up your shopping, decorating and wrapping. Virtue just released the perfect winter day outfit called Daisy.  It is a thick knit turtleneck with coordinating leggings.  The set can be worn separately.   I found a nice cozy spot to sit in my new Vellard Lounger by Raindale which comes with a great color hud and wonderful animations.  I don't know if I will post again before Christmas.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


Pant Set | Virtue - Daisy in Latte*
Lounger |Raindale - Vellard Lounger*
Necklace | Kunglers - Adele Necklace Gold Exclusive
Hair | booN - Lab.057 Hair
Cat in Box | Moss & Mink - Kitty Party
Tree | Swallow - Shabby Chic Christmas Tree White

Comments

Monthly Views