Out Shop Breast Cancer Fairy

I love blogging for events.  I take different things and put them together for a wonderful picture. Today's photo brought together things from Out Shop Breast Cancer.  I am wearing the elegant Nelia Gown which comes with a choker from Donni's Dolly.  I paired it with the beautiful Golden Glass Bento Animesh wings in Dawn Gem an Uncommon from Eclectic Muse.  I also incorporated the Cherished Hanging Bench in Pink from Simply Shelby into the scenery.


Dress | Donni's Dolly - Nelia Gown*
Eye Makeup | Zibska - Vali Eyemakeup
Hair Accessory | Zibska - Del Fascinator
Hair | Fabia - Satin
Wings | Eclectic Muse - Golden Glasswings Bento Animesh Dawn Gem Uncommon*
Bench | Simply Shelby - Cherished Hanging Bench Pink OSC*
Bushes | Alirium - DwarfForest OldGold

Comments

Monthly Views