Before Dinner

Before dinner I thought I might play a little piano for my company.  I had just got done playing when someone asked to take my photo.  I guess they liked my new outfit that I picked up from this round of Designer Showcase.  The Sylvie Dress is from Legendaire which means it has a great color hud with lots of different style choices.  The same goes for Moondance Boutique's Delphine Jewelry.  So here is a peek into my home on this wonderful Sunday.


Dress | Legendaire - Sylvie*
Jewelry | Moondance Boutique - Delphine*
Hair | Truth - Horizon
Pose | Deperla - Cosmopolitan Anniversary Gift x01
Piano | Fancy Decor - Spinet Harpsichord wood
Lamp | One Grid - Darwin Floor Lamp Full 1
Vase | Fourth Wall - Decorative Floor Vase

Luc |
Hanging Meditation Bells Long
Kokedama Hanging Orchid
Kokedama Hanging Sprigs with Flower
Antique Style Glass Frame Hanging



Comments

Monthly Views