Balloons From My Love

My love sent balloons that made a great photo op.  I wanted an outfit that screamed valentines and I found one!  I am wearing the Olivia Cocktail Dress by Celestina's Weddings that is currently at Designer Showcase.  I love how sparkly it is plus it comes with the dress, heels and the earrings.  I also am wearing the Artemis Bracelets from Avada that can be found at the event.  Make sure you keep an eye on my blog for more to come from Designer Showcase.


Dress | Celestina's Weddings - Olivia Cocktail Dress*
Bracelets | Avada - Artemis Bracelet*
Hair | MINA Hair - Chantal
Eye Makeup | Pink Fuel - Lovingly Yours(PP Jan. 19)
Lipstick | Slack Girl - Passion Red Snake Gold
Pose w/ Balloons | Hazeel - Waiting For My Valentine  Pose 
Backdrop | FOXCITY - Cherry Blossom Photo Booth

Comments

Monthly Views