A Glow

I love how makeup can give someone a nice glow without much photo editing.  I love being able to take close ups to show nails and rings while having bento hands with great bento poses.  I think the changes since I started SL have been in leaps and bounds.  I prefer to have the new advances of SL even though the fashion world is different than it use to be.

I am showcasing some new finds that are located over at the current round of Designer Showcase.  Bento rings are also a newer feature of SL and Vida Set by Livia is perfect for everyday wear.  It is simple yet elegant and not overpowering.  DMZ always has great nail polish and the new Crispy Days Polish does not disappoint with its variant colors.  Lastly, Dulce Secrets has a new eyeshadow called Aoi Si that is at the event.  I love the vibrant two toned colors that are perfect for spring.


Rings | LIVIA - Vida Bento Rings*
Nail Polish | DMZ - Crispy Days Nail-polish*
Eyeshadow | Dulce Secrets - Aoi Si Eyeshadow*
Lipstick | Revoul - Glossed N' Bossed Collection
Highlighter | Shiny Stuffs -  Happy Hour (PP Jan. 19)
Hair | Truth - VIP Kaijah
Ears | Swallow - Princess Ears Right
Pose | Lyrium - Bento Close Up 8
Tree | Love - Camp Tree

Comments

Monthly Views