Glitz and Glam

I love getting the Powder Pack set for Catwa when it comes out.  I love seeing what new wonderful things I get each time.  I sometimes the items I receive become my favorite things.  The designers always make it worth your time and money to purchase the set.  Here is a close up of the items that Shiny Stuffs put in this month release.  They include lashes, contour, eye shadow and lipstick in big color sets that everyone will love.  I also used the eyes that are included in Euphoric's set this month.  I know I don't do close ups often so I am trying to do more of them.


Eye Makeup | Shiny Stuffs - Party Poppers (Powder Pack Jan. 2019)
Lipstick | Shiny Stuffs - Spiked Punch (Powder Pack Jan. 2019)
Lashes and Highlighter | Shiny Stuffs - Happy Hour (Powder Pack Jan. 2019)
Eyes | Euphoric - Vivian Eyes  Applier (Powder Pack Jan. 2019)
Nail Polish | Cazimi - Dan's Metallics & Glitters
Skin | Fiore - Lua
Hair | Opale - Linda Hair V.2
Necklace | Amias - December Gold
Rings | Swallow - Aphrodite Bento Rings
Pose | Ana Boutique - Bento Portrait Set 2 3
Pose Adjuster | Animare HUD Plus V2.07

Comments

Monthly Views