Clean Slate

How often do we actually leave our skin naked?  When I say that I mean without any additional makeup appliers.  I always pile on the high lighters, eye shadows, lipsticks, moles and so forth.  In my each of my Catwa Powder Packs I usually get a skin or two.  Sometimes they have body appliers and sometimes they don't.  I decided to pick a skin to show you and to leave it naked.  So today I am showing you Go&See Vera in Cola.  The skins in this set are all light but very nicely done.  Ok, so now go pile on those appliers......I know I love to.



Skin | Go&See - Vera (Powder Pack Jan. 2019)
Body Applier | Go&See - Cola (Powder Pack Jan. 2019)
Hair | Moon Hair - Bloom
Nails | Ascendant - Meet the Queen Nails 09
Septum Ring | Dreamlight -  Septum Diamond Ring
Eyes | Euphoric -  Kylie Eyes  
Lashes | Michan - Ashley Makeup 
Pose | Ana Boutique - Bento Portrait Set 2 ADV
Body | Maitreya
Head | Catwa

Comments

Monthly Views