Backdrop City

I was browsing some blogs and came across one that stated they went to Backdrop City.  I had to check this out as most my backgrounds and poses are older.  I haven’t reinvested in new ones because the old ones still work.  Anyways I decided I needed to race right over in my new dress from Sexy Princess and find the perfect backdrop to use for my look.  They have a wide variety of backdrops and I will be going there again.  I also made a good decision in re-joining Truths VIP group.  Over the years you add and remove groups.  It’s a one time fee of $350L and you get a fact pack of exclusive hair every month.  You can’t beat that deal. I love the new style huds.



Sexy Princess Lucy Black Dress
Zibska Atisa Full Set w/HUD Gatcha Rare
Essenz Marseille Shoes in Black
Truth Tinsley Hair (group gift)
La Boheme Petra Eyeshadow
Suicidal Unborn Agatha Lipstick

Comments

Monthly Views