Party!!!!

New Years Eve is one of the biggest party nights of the year.  However, I have only really celebrated it to the point of not remembering some of the night before once.  Once was enough for me, but I had a blast (I think).  I was told I went down a whole flight of stairs on my ass the next day, but hey I didn't fall.  I hope you have a great time tonight as well.  I figured that I would at least dress up in SL for the evening and then I took a lovely day time stroll in Calas Galadhon Park http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/137/233/22.  I love visiting here and  I figured I would get some fresh air before the big night. I have used some of my favorite designers in SL.

Bax boots are such a staple to any outfit as well as clothes from Erratic.  Her clothing fit the Maitreya mesh body well and of course this dress is super sexy.  I love the chain neck piece on it because then I don't need to find a necklace.  Amara is currently my got to for lipstick and I love the matte lipstick palette.  It offers so many choices not just a few.



Credits:

Chop Zuey Parvati Earrings (Xmas Gift): http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chop%20Zuey/48/139/26

Comments

Monthly Views