New me for a new SL

Snapshot_006

I recently moved in RL and it allowed me to get the internet back…..YAY!  I lived just about two years in the woods with (gasp) satellite internet.  I still live in the woods but for now my internet is better and I can be on SL again.  I really missed SL.  I was active for a long time.  With my absence I lost all my sponsors, but that’s ok as I am not a fan of blogging group gifts unless I really love them.  I also have more limited funding this go round on SL due to now being a stay at home mom to two little ones under three.  I will be using old favorites in my inventory to blog with.  If you had a shopping problem like I did I am sure you probably have it too.
Enough about my RL let’s move on to my new SL.  I thought that with these new mesh bento heads that I should update my look.  I also felt that I should update my skin as the designer of my old skin no longer makes any updates which is unfortunate as I really loved my skin.  Who knew you needed so many damn huds to make yourself work.  It’s exhausting to have to learn all this new stuff and reminds me of my beginning days of SL.  Luckly, Strawberry Singh has taken the time to make all these wonderful videos on how these work. You can find her many posts here: https://strawberrysingh.com/
As for my new SL I don’t really know what I want to do.  I loved modeling, but have kind of been there done that.  Only time will tell what my new SL adventure will look like, but for now I am happy to be back.
Snapshot_008
Credits:
Body – Maitreya Lara
Head – Catwa Pink
Eyes – Catwa Animated Eyes & Tears
Skin – It Girls Mary Cocoa Face and Body Applier
Lingerie – Erratic/delice
Hair – Wasabi Hair Fay
Chase – Diesel Works
3D Grass Wall – Mons Christmas advent calendar gift for group
Eye Shadow – Arte Luna
Lipstick – Zibska Brynne

Comments

Monthly Views