Sunday Adventure

This morning I woke up and wanted to go on an adventure.  I dug through my inventory and came up with this look.  I love that in SL we can be anyone and go anywhere.  As I got dressed I decided that a walk through the woods was just what I needed to start my day.  I came upon this little house in the forest.  After peaking in the windows I decided to look around the inside.  The house was old and musty smelling.  Cobwebs were scattered across the house.  As I started to clear out the cobwebs I figured to stay a while.  This house is just what I was looking for.  As I relax on this beautiful Sunday I hope your day is as good as mine is going to be.




What I am wearing:

Tunic, Leggings, Shoe w/stockings: Poet's Heart -Wayfarer
Head flowers/ Staff: Poet's Heart - Wayfarer
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zebria/215/124/1501

Hair: Calico - Penelope

Comments

Monthly Views