Dress to Impress

This morning I woke up to the most wonderful note card in my inventory.  I have been chosen to compete in the MV♛ 2015 competition.  This has been my goal and my dream as long as I can remember as a model.  From my first free class at Freebie Fahsionista with Margaux Dufaux all the way the way up to my professional training at the Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy.  This training has helped me to learn and grow in this world.  Here is the look I presented yesterday.  I want to say thank you to my two best friends Pleasure Babii and Scarlett Afarensis for supporting me in my dream.




What I am Wearing:

Skirt: AD Creations - Dark Lady Skirt
Top & Pant Bottoms: LIV-Glam - Satine Gown
Cuffs: Deviance - Bunny 2.0
Jacket: AD Creations - Yama Mesh Jacket
Hat: AD Creations - Sophie Mesh Headdress
Necklace: Maylo Designs - Black Beauty Choker
Ring: SoliDea FoliEs - Chameleon Ring
Slink Hands w/nail polish: Mons - Savage
Hair: Amacci - Hair Eclaire  Dark Brown

Comments

  1. I knew you would be chosen!!! I am thrilled for you!!!....Muuuaaah! I can't wait to see your jewelry so I can buy the "Gem" gems! ;))) hahahahha! I will always support you in anything ...you know that! I don't even have to say good luck...you have that and the skills to do anything! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Monthly Views