Poet's Heart

Today I am going to show case items from Poet's Heart.  I have had these looks styled and was going to blog them one by one.  Then I went to The Secret Affair event.  It is such a beautiful place that I had to photograph all of my outfits.  I wanted to post this before the event is over.  That way if you want to go take some pictures you can.  Oh.........to get some of these pictures I had to jump a wall.  I am not positive if I was supposed to be back in that area, but it was beautiful landscaped.  
The event can be found here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ippos/187/151/35


As I was wondering around the area I spotted a great place to take a picture.  Can you believe I was photo bombed by a horse?
Shamandalie Dress


I found some mystical unicorns that let me get close enough to take a picture.

Solitude Gown


I changed again and started to wander around.  I ran into a field of poppies that made a beautiful background to my dress.

Aranel Inwen Roses Gown


What I am wearing:

Shamandalie Dress:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Shamandalie
JewelryMandala - Kyara Set - Desert 
Hair: EMO-tions - Maresol - Dark Brown
Shoes for Slink Flat Feet: Tee*fy -  Sienna Gladiator Sandal - Cream
Eye Shadow: Izzie's - Glitter Eye Make-Up - Gold

Solitude Gown:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Solitude
Jewelry: Lazuri - Royal Blush Set
Hair: LeLutka - Francine - Overcooked

Aranel Inwen Roses Gown:
Dress w/hair wreath:  Poet's Heart - Aranel Inwen Roses
Necklace: Pure Poison - Jennie Necklace - Black
Hair: Ison - Diamond
Eye Shadow: Topazia - Seductive - Grey




Comments

Post a Comment

Monthly Views