Swim Suit Banaza

My friend was having an engagement party today with a beach theme.  Of course I had to go over board on purchasing a suit.  I didn't know what suit I wanted to wear.  Five suits later I had the perfect suit.  I figured it would be a wast to only high light one, so here are three of them for your viewing pleasure.  I kind of felt like a swim suit model while doing this photo shoot in the tropics.  The first suit show cased is the one I wore to the event.  All pictures were taken on her beautifully decorated sim.










What I am wearing:

First Swim Suit:
Suit: MonCheri - String Bikini - Rainbow Ombre
Hair: Argrace  - Haruka  - Chocolate
Earrings & Bracelet:   Maxi Gossamer - Aphrodite's Dream  
Belly Ring: Chop Zuey - Ma Songe Belly Ring
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails

Second Swim Suit:
Suit:  Faboo - Tie Dyed String Bikini Top and Hipster Bottoms
Capri's: Apple May - Captin Capri's - Red
Hair:  LoQ Hair - Bacardi - Chocolate Copper
Ring:  Glow - Diamond Bar Ring - Gold
Belly Ring: Way To Go - Hot Heart Belly Pierce -Gold

Third Swim Suit:
Suit: MonCheri - Bow Bikini (three pack) - Red
Shorts: Drift - Solstice Shorts
Hair: LoQ'ue - Chicha
Earrings: Pixel Mode - Pearl Earing
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
Ring: Paper Couture - Pearl Flower Ring - White

Worn in all:
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet 


Comments

Monthly Views