Easter Town

I am trying to explore SL just a little bit more, so that my existence revolves around other things besides shopping.  I put this cute little number together this morning.  I then went to the flickr group Exploring Second Life to see what places had been mentioned.  I did not have to look very far as I found Easter Town.  I ran over to Easter Town to check it out.  After riding around in a egg shell gondola, hopping around the bunny hoppy ball and racing a pep I decided to find a place for a picture.  My visit to Easter Town was delightful.  



What I am wearing:

Dress: Ambrosia - Princess Prom Dress -Tea time
Hair: Truth - Fleur
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer  - Alexa White Choker Pearls

Easter Town 2014 can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elizabeth%20Town/94/224/23

Comments

Monthly Views