I started my blog because I liked putting outfits and accessories together.  Plus it also gave me a reason to have a horrible SL shopping habit.  However, recently I have become a blogger for Zuri Reyna Jewelry.  I found this designer through the completion and have come to love the details in her designs.  Pearls are a classic and go best with a dress.  One set of pearls, one pose and two looks.  I could not decide which picture to put up so I posted them both.  I love that this set has a color change option.  Don't forget if you wear your group tag in the store that you get a 25% refund (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group your tag.






In the first picture I am wearing:

Dress: Liv-Glam - K Collection Breath of Life Gown
Hair: Emo-tions - Yeriak - Dark Brown
Necklace & Earrings: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Frosted Elite Pearls


In the second picture I am wearing:

Dress: AvaGirl - Baroque Lady
Hair:Amacci Hair - Maria - Dark Brown
Necklace & Earrings: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Frosted Elite Pearls

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jewels%20Isle/196/193/25 - Zuri Reyna

Comments

Monthly Views