I know it has been a while since I posted any thing.  I was in a contest in SL and it took all my time.  It was kind of bitter sweet.  The contests owners were not involved in the process and in the end vetoed the results over a disagreement with the person running the pageant on their behalf.  I feel that if your name is on a product you should be involved in every step of the process and not step in at the end and call foul.  It was a lesson learned on my part as well as the part of the twelve other semi-finalist.  I have found good friends out the whole ordeal and wish to look upon it as a period of growth.  One of the looks I used is as follows.  I just loved the dress I wore.  The back had a huge scoop that allowed me to find pearls that hung in the hollowed area of the dress.  It was just beautiful.


 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Dress: The White Armory - Sylph of Spring Gown Set - MMV Falbala
Hair: Vanity Hair -Lexington - Soil
Hat: Bliss Couture - Rosanna Hat - Ivory
Jewelry: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Sultry Soul Diamond Draped Pearls Elite Set
Eye Makeup: Mons Makeups - Eyeshadow Color Dance - Cream
 
 
 


Comments

Monthly Views