Study Time

 


I took a little break at my desk to study for the upcoming test.  The sun streamed in the window while it's warmth washed over me.  It's been a bit colder where I live and I am ready for it to warm up soon.  However, I know we will jump into summer with no warning after this weather lifts.

The Antique Style Desk Set by Korpokkur House is the perfect place to study.  The set includes the desk, chair, lamp, rug and standing notes.  The Potted Monstera Plant by Lyrical B!zarre just loves the afternoon sun.  Pick up this plant and more at Swank.

Korpokkur House - Antique Style Desk Set*

@Uber Hometown

Lyrical B!zarre Templates - Potted Monstera*

@Swank

Circa - Aziza Tall Vase Tropical Plant Gold Metal

Kraftwork - Writer's Corner Open Book Old

Black Sand - Hippo Sapphire Manor

Comments

Monthly Views