Wonderful Spring Evening

Today I had the goal of getting another blog post out.  I am trying to do a blog post a few times a week.  I headed over to the park to take a few pictures with a spring theme.  While I was standing by a boat I got an IM from a gentleman  who pointed out he was standing near the hot air balloon.  I asked if he always stood near the balloon.  Any ways I had a lovely hot air balloon ride over the gorgeous sim and made a new friend in the process.  After the balloon adventure I found the perfect spot for my picture.  



What I am wearing:

Dress:  LpD - Tune Dress - Lilac
Head band: LaGyo - Catalina Headbend - Silver
Hair: LoQ Hair - Sherry - Dark Brown
Eye Make Up: Madrid Solo - Eye Dominance - Style 2

Alas Galadhon Park Sims: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/221/150/32
aZSDf

Comments

Monthly Views