High Class Bunny

I picked up this adorable bunny outfit from Finesmith a while back.  I was waiting until April to blog it.  When I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the whole look I thought about the legendary Playboy parties hosted by none other than Mr. Hefner.  I was a big fan of the show The Girls Next Door and actually made it to Vegas to see Holly (Madison) live at her Peepshow along with friend and cast member Josh (Stickland).  We went during Halloween and Vegas has the best drag queens ever especially at Halloween.  I got a little off topic, but it was a fun time and fun trip.  I know I am not blond, but I feel I still pull off a pretty damn good bunny.




What I am Waring:

Bunny Outfit: Finesmith Bun - White
(set includes a tail, ears, collar, body suit with studded top)
Hair: Exile - 1985


Comments

Monthly Views