Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday Evening

 


This week was quite challenging, to say the least. With my husband away, I had to juggle three out-of-town ball games for the kids after work, all while dealing with the worry of a step-parent-in-law ending up in the hospital. It felt overwhelming at times, but I held on, knowing we’re all in this together.

As the week wrapped up, I was so relieved to see my husband return home safely, and even more grateful to hear that our family member was coming out of the hospital. Those moments remind me how precious our time together is. 

As I settled into a slow weekend with a good glass of wine, I felt a wave of appreciation wash over me. It’s the small things that truly matter, and I’m so thankful for my family’s love and support. Here’s to another week ahead, filled with resilience and gratitude.

Chez Moi Harper Gathering Bar*

Drinks Decor LI:1, Bar LI:8, Plant LI:1, Shelf 1 LI:2, Shelf 2 LI:3, Stool Bar Set LI:3, Bar Single LI:2,  Tequila Tray LI:3

Full animations for Adult and PG

@ Lewd Station Event

KraftWork - Jardim Collection  Topiary B LI:4

Erfe Design - Paris Chandelier LI:8

Apple Fall - New York Studio Apartment LI:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment