If you've been following the blog for a while, you know how much the ocean holds a special place in my heart. Even though we’re currently far from the waves, I find myself daydreaming about those idyllic vacation spots, filled with beautiful hotels that boast inviting sitting areas just like this one in their lobbies. As I plan our upcoming family vacation in October, I can't help but feel a wave of nostalgia wash over me.
Just as the chill of autumn descends and the days grow dark and dreary, we’ll be escaping to the sunny shores of Miami for a cruise—a journey filled with laughter and adventure. I can already picture the excitement on the kids' faces as they embark on their very first plane ride, and it brings back memories of my own childhood travels, although not as grand. Think more along the lines of National Lampoon's Family Vacation. There's something magical about sharing those moments together, creating new stories while revisiting the joy of discovering the ocean. I can hardly wait!
LouChara Maribel Living Room*
Chair LI:6, Coffee Table LI:7, End Table 1 LI:8, End Table 2 LI:4, Rug LI:2, Sofa LI:8, Wall Art LI:2
Zinnias - Solaria Summer Shelf LI:3 {vintage}

0 Comments:
Post a Comment