Horsing Around @ The SL Living Expo

The SL Expo, an American Cancer Society Event, opened yesterday.  It replaced the SL Home and Garden Expo last year.  This event boasts music events/performances, events, art walk, street market, Vehicle show, decorating contests and shopping.  You can find out all about it at https://sl-living-expo.org/

Am rocking the Teegle Donkey Avatar* which will make you the horse.  It is a new release that can be found at the event.  The wonderful skins are by Run For The Roses*.  Head on over to find each unique skin that I used in my photos.

I stopped to look out at the sea as the breeze picked up and cooled me down from my trot across the different sims.

I wandered through the different sims and looked at all the magnificent landscaping.  My Donkey became quite hungry after its journey.

Comments

Monthly Views