16 Years in SL

 

I have spent 16 years in Second Life.  My birthday was just a few days ago.  My RL has ebbed and flowed during that time.  My friends in SL who had kids now have college age children.  I have had children and moved a few times either with or without internet (gasp).  I have gone from being very active in SL to SL taking a more passive role in my life.  

Throughout this adventure I have made many friends.  I have lost some and I have kept the best.  They have listened and provided RL advice when I needed it.  SL has become so much more than just a game.  I was a model in the early days when it was everything.  I have transitioned to blogging and meeting the most wonderful, talented and giving designers.  

Our world looks better now than it did 16 years ago, but it has also lost some of the small touches that made it extra unique.  I look forward to finding friends, decorating and maybe spending some time on that inventory of mine.  Here's to many more years in Second Life.

Enfant Terrible - Millie Dress (Legacy) Festive

Pure Poison - Winteria Necklace

Wasabi // Mer Mesh Hair

EQUAL - Roxie Sandals 

^^Swallow^^ Dropped Ears FEMALE

^^Swallow^^ Earrings Dropped D01

DOUX - #5 Bangs (Flipped)

[ Conviction ] The Claws V.2 - Legacy F 

Focus Poses. Cosmopolitan Birthday Hat 

Focus Poses . Birthday Girl 

Comments

Monthly Views