Holiday's have arrived


I can't believe we are at the end of November all ready.  This year has flown by and our family had so many big positive changes.  I feel we are not quite done with all our changes yet and more is to come.  We spent Sunday decorating our real tree.  The kids had a blast decorating for Christmas, so I figured I would get some SL decorating done.  I really wanted to try the new Elula kitchen by Chez Moi.  I love the color of the cabinets and it has a beautiful brown minimalistic look.  I added some lovely greenery.  How can I forget the soup with humanmade bread and a slice of pie on the side.

CHEZ MOI - Elula  Kitchen Set*

Cabinet&Oven LI:4, Chair LI:1ea., Kitchen (Adult) LI:14, Kitchen Island (Adult) LI:7, Placemat LI:1ea.

CHEZ MOI - Traditional Xmas Tree (Adult) LI:15

DaD " Christmas Garland Pine Branches w lighting linked" c/m LI:6

DaD "Christmas Garland Pine Branches straight 1  w. light" c/m LI:2

 {wn} Countertop Pie Safe (w/decor) LI:1

{wn} Harvest Soup Tureen (ivory) LI:1

Apple Fall Autumn Bread & Cheeseboard LI:1

Comments

Monthly Views