Summer BBQ

 

Summer is a time for BBQ's.  It brings friends, families and communities together.  Pre-Covid our community used to have summer BBQ's in the little park.  It was a great way for the community to come together.  I do miss those summer BBQ's and they hope to bring them back this year.  

However,  we won't be here.  We are moving.  We will no longer live remote, no longer have to deal with tourist and no longer have to struggle.  We have lived here for five and half years.  I have lived remote for almost seven and a half years.  While things will be different I feel it is time for this move.  The kids need more than rock throwing and trees.  We need structured activities, better child care and more school assistance. 

My blog will slow down a bit in June as we move across a few states to our new home, in our new house.   For now we will feast our eyes on Second Life food.  I love this BBQ pit table from Finca.  I love all the food that it stores in it.  Below you will find the lobster, burgers and smores photos.







Comments

Monthly Views