In The Meadow


 I was strolling through The Clouded Mountains when I stumbled upon these lovely critters in the meadow.  Every evening you can find me looking for a good photo op in items I picked up through out the Fantasy Faire.  I will also start the quest when the hud comes out.  The prizes are always amazing.


Belle Epoque - Ayla FF22*

@Living Echoes

Aerth - Moon Tears Body Tattoo*

@Atheneum

Broken Arc - Bloom Staff Polearm*

@Broceliande

Banana Banshee - LeLutka Gretchen FF Eyes*

@Doriath

BMe - Mechanical Copper Wings*

@The Chrysalis Gardens


Stealthic - Verge

Knife Party - Dramatic Eye Makeup LeL Evo X

Knife Party - BOM Lips Group Gift  1

Ascendant - Kally Nails

On A Lark - Crystal Crown

Swallow - Pixie Gauged S Ears 2.0

Zoom - Da Chan Septum

Zoom -Third Eye Mini Septum

Cynful - Stripper Dust 

Swan - Terra Rings Gold

Dragon Priestess Bindi Hunt Gift

Comments

Monthly Views