In Bloom

 


While I am still waiting around for Spring to show up here I have been decorating up a storm in Second Life.  I am trying to expand and learn in both Photoshop and in Lightroom.  I have just started to play in Lightroom and I am enjoying it.  I really do love this picture and hope you can find your own Spring happy place in Second Life.  

Dreamland Designs - Sunflower Of Hope Seat (LI:3)*

Raindale - Lovelybloom Hammock (LI:9)*

@We <3 Role-Play

Lunaria - Purple Tulip Field (LI:1)

DaD Design - Coraline Barrier Outsim (LI:15)

Simply Shelby - Garden Easter Egg Pink (LI:6) & Yellow (LI:3)

Simply Shelby - Bunny Trails w/Grass & Eggs (LI:3)

HPMD - Garden Tree 09 with Lights Pink (LI:16)

JIAN - Bunny Patch Prowler Burrow (LI:2) & Floppy Ear Bunny Static (LI:1)


Comments

Monthly Views