The Arcade Is Open!!

 

The Nightgrove Collection by Raindale is at this months round of Arcade.  Oh you thought the event was gone did you?  You must be mistaking as it has switched to the conveyer belt method.  You get to see what numbers are coming up before buying yet the numbers are generated randomly.  Now the thing with this set is it will only be sold at the event.  Yep you heard that right.  You can only get these items at the event and then they will be retired.  Make sure you head on over to snap up this set.  The house is just adorable.

On another note I rented the 240 Multi-scene from Mystical Rentals.  I have been using my friends Ultimate Multi-scene for some of my blog posts, so I don't have to tear apart my house all the time or build it all from scratch.  I do enjoy doing that sometimes, but I blog a lot during the month .  I absolutely love the multi-scene rezers.  The 240 is the economical version.  In all my years in Second Life this is the first time renting from them as I chose to be a land owner when I started the game.

Raindale - Nightgrove Cabin Rare (LI:11)*

Raindale - Nightgrove Hanging Moon Chair Purple (LI:3)*

Raindale - Nightgrove Kitty (LI:1)*

Scene Sky Dreams from Mystical Rentals

Comments

Monthly Views